17.1.07

American morning tea:

I'm putting together an "American-themed" morning tea for my office, and I'm trying to get my order into the commissary in Japan (the closest commissary, would you believe it?).

Here's the current menu (all of these things are not readily available in Australia):
Pop-tarts (multiple flavors)
Cheez-its (Hannah mentioned buying them in Singapore, and now I'm craving)
PB cups
York peppermint patties
fresh chips and salsa (yes, I'm ordering the corn tortillas from Japan, they are totally unavailable in Oz)
Cinnamon candy
Oreos

I realise that the list is a little disjointed, but it's actually reasonably hard to come up with a list of American breakfast foods that are non-perishable, a necessity for ordering from the APO. Anyway, other teas have involved foods that are not strictly speaking breakfast foods.

Suggestions?