11.7.07

Cooking:

So I did make the tortilla chips and they turned out pretty well. It was kind of hard to always tell when they were done, so a few turned out chewy and gross, but most were really tasty. I made guac too, and I've been eating guac and chips for dinner for the last couple of nights. And last night it was just guac with a fork...I have bizarre eating habits.

Also, I've taken up swimming again, so that maybe I won't totally suck at water polo. It feels pretty good. I've even worked partially out why my stroke is so slow. I'm up to about 1200m of nice slow swimming. I miss my free pool in Maryland, though.

I've also been told that I can probably stay a few more months out here if I want. Now I'm facing my ambivalence about it all. I have to make a decision before I talk to my two bosses who don't know (yes, I have three direct bosses...don't ask). I don't know what I'm going to decide. It's kind of funny that I jumped at the chance for the six month extension and am really hesitating over the 3-4 months more.

Labels: ,